《酒店常用的英语口语最新3篇》
酒店的服务员们十分需要学习酒店常用英语口语,然而,一般酒店服务员的英语基础都不是很好,想要学好酒店英语,就必须掌握大量的单词,以下是人见人爱的小编分享的酒店常用的英语口语最新3篇,希望能够给予您一些参考与帮助。
餐 厅 篇1
1、We look forward to having with us tonight.
我们期待您今晚大驾光临。
2、Do you like coffee or tea?
您想要喝咖啡还是茶?
3、Sit down, please. Here is the menu. May I take your order, sir?
请坐,给您菜单。先生,您要点菜吗?
4、What kind of food would you like to have?
您想吃什么菜?
5、It’s delicious and worth a try.
它鲜()美可口,值得一试。
6、I suggest that you have a taste of Sichuan dishes.
我建议你们尝尝四川菜。
7、It’s our chef’s recommendation.
这是我们大厨的拿手菜。
8、Try the green crab if you don’t mind.
如果您不介意的话,不妨尝一下这种青蟹。
9、You’ll regret if you don’t have a test..
如果您不尝一下,您准会后悔的。
10、What would you like for dinner/dessert?
您喜欢吃点什么餐/甜点?
11、How would you like the steak/eggs?
您喜欢怎么样做的牛排/鸡蛋?
12、Would you like to have some wine with your dinner?
您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
13、Have you anything in mind as to (decided)what to drink?
您决定了喝什么吗?
14、I ould suggest Californian red wine for the beef steak.
我建议您配牛排喝加利福尼亚红酒。
15、It never goes to the head.
(不管喝多少)它也不冲脑。
16、Many guests give high comments on the wine.
许多宾客对这种酒赞赏备至。
17、I’m really sorry, but I seem to have misserved a dish..
真对不起,我好像上错了一个菜。
18、I do apologize for giving you the wrong soup.
我上错了汤,真抱歉。
19、Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
如果你有什么问题,请随即和我们联系。
20、How do you like the fish cooked this way?
您觉得鱼这样烧怎么样?
21、Do you think the soup is tasty?
您认为这个汤可口吗?
22、Do you think the price is reasonable?
您认为这个价格不公道吗?
23、What’s your opinion of our service?
您对他们的服务有什么意见吗?
24、You may sign the bill. The hotel will charge you when you leave.
您可以签帐单。离店时会给您结帐。
25、Here is the bill. Please sign it.
这是您的账单。请签字。
客 房 篇2
1、Housekeeping .May I come in?
客房服务员。我能进来吗?
2、Here are the light switch,the temperature adjuster,the closet and the minibar.
这是电灯开关、温度调节器、衣柜和小冰箱。
3、There are 2 scokets in thebathroom, one is for 110V and the other is for 220V.
浴室内有两个插座,分别是用于110伏和220伏电压。
4、The hot water supply is round theclock in our hotel.
我们宾馆有24小时的热水供应。
5、The menu is on the door knob.Mark down the items and time for your breakfast and hang it outside the door.
这是挂门餐牌。请标明用早餐的品名和时间,并把它挂在门外。
6、Here’s the hotel’s servicebooklet and the telephone directory. You can make DDD calls and IDDcalls from your room.
这是我们宾馆的服务指南和电话号码本。您可以从房间内打国内直拨电话和国际直拨电话。
7、Excuse me .May I clean your roomnow?
对不起,打扰了。我现在能不能为您打扫房间?
8、We usually make up the check-outrooms first, but we can do your room earlier on your request.
我们通常先做走房,但我们也可以按您的要求先做您的房间。
9、I’m sorry to hear that you’reill. Shall I get you a doctor?
听到您生病了,我很遗憾。要我给您请个大夫吗?
10、If you don’t want to be disturbed, just hangthe DND sign outside the door.
如果您不想被打扰,就请将这“请勿打扰”的牌子挂在门外。
11、I’m afraid you’ll have to contact the frontoffice for the extra bed.
恐怕您得和前厅部联系加床事宜。
12、Just leave your laundry in the laundry bag.
请把要洗的衣物放在洗衣袋中。
13、We charge 50% more for the expresslaundry service.
快洗服务我们加收50%费用。
14、Our hotel will pay for the laundry damage.The indemnity shall not exceed 10 times the laundry fee.
我们饭店会赔偿洗衣毁损。赔偿费不超过洗衣费的10倍。
15、Our guest center provides baby-sittingservices. There are some experienced and reliable baby-sitters.
我们房务中心提供婴儿看护服务。那儿有富有经验且又可靠的保姆。
16、The baby-sitting service is 10 yuanan hour, for a minimum of 4 hours.
托婴服务收费为每小时10元,4小时起算。
17、I’ll bring one more blanket to you rightaway.
我马上给您再拿条毯子来。
18、I’m sorry, but you’ll have to pay penalties for it.
对不起,为此您需付罚金。
19、I’m awfully sorry about it.
我对此十分抱歉。
20、I do apologize for my mistake.
我为我的错误而道歉。
21、Sorry to have caused you so much trouble.
对不起,给您添麻烦了。
22、Iassure you it won’t happen again. I’ll be more careful another time.
我保证这件事以后不会再发生了。以后我一定要仔细些。
23、Guest–Why hasn’t my baggage been sent up yet?
客人:我的行李怎么还没有送上来?
24、GSA-I’m sorry for the slowness. The bellman iscarrying your baggage up now.
服务员:我为服务迟缓而表示抱歉。行李员正在将您的行李送上来。
25、Guest -This pillow case is so dirty .
客人: 这个枕套这么脏。
26、GSA -I’m sorry. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I’ll bring you a clean one at once.
服务员:对不起,谢谢提醒我这些。我马上给您拿个干净的来。
27、Guest -Theair-conditioner is not working well.
客人:空调器出了问题。
GSA -Sorry.I’ll send for an electrician to fix it right away.
服务员:对不起,我马上给您请个电工来修理。
28、Just amoment, please, sir. I’ll get you the manager to take care of the problem.
请稍候,先生。我给您请经理来解决这个问题。
29、May I make the turn-down service for you now?
我可以做夜床吗?
30、May I supply the Mimi-bar for you?
我可以补充您的小酒吧吗?
前 台 篇3
1、I don't have a reservation.
我没有预约。
2、Can I book a double room?
我可以订一间双人间吗?
3、Do you have any vacancies for tonight?
今晚还有空房吗?
4、I'd like to make a reservation for tomorrow.
我要预定明天的房间。
5、Do you have a double room for tonight?
今晚还有双人房吗?
6、I'd like to reserve a room with a single bed.
我想预定一间单人间。
7、I can let you have a room with a bath.
我可以给你一间带浴室的房间。
8、I'd like a room with a view.
我想要景观好的房间。
9、It has a wonderful view of the sea.
在那里可以看到美丽的海景。
10、We will put you in a deluxe room at no extra charge.
我们会给您一套豪华套房,不额外收费。
11、I'm atraid not, sir. We're booked solid right now.
先生,抱歉没有房了,现在都客满了。
12、I'm sorry, but we're fully booked up.
对不起,我们这里已经客满了。
13、How much is it per night?
住一晚多少钱?
14、What is the rate?
住宿费用是多少?
15、How much is a twin room?
双人房要多少钱?
16、Does it include tax and service charge?
这个价格含税和服务费吗?
17、When would you like to stay here?
您什么时候来住?
18、How long do you plan to stay here?
您打算在这里住多久?
19、Do you have less expensive rooms?
有没有便宜一点的房间?
20、Could you give me a discount if I stay for three nights?
共3个晚有没有折扣?
21、May I see the room, please?
我可以先看看房间吗?
22、I'll take the room.
我要订这间。
23、I have a reservation.
我预定了房间。
24、Check in, please.
我要办理住宿登记。
25、I made a reservation and I'd like to check in.
我有预约,想办理住宿登记。
26、May I have your name, please?
您的姓名是?
27、Could you spell out your name?
请问您的姓名怎么拼?
28、Will you fill in this registration form, please?
请填写这张登记表。
29、Is breakfast included?
带早餐吗?
30、What time is breakfast served?
早餐几点供应?
31、Where is the restaurant for breakfast?
早餐要在哪里吃?
32、Could you keep my valuables in the safe?
帮我把贵重物品放保险箱好吗?
33.When should I check out?
什么时候退房?
34、Here is your room key.
这是你的房间钥匙。
35、Which floor is it?
房间在几楼?
36、Is the room on the third floor?
房间在三楼吗?
37、The bellboy will take your bags and show you to your room.
服务员会来帮您提行李,并带你去房间。
38、Don't bother. I'll take care of it myself.
不用麻烦了,我自己拿就好。
39、Excuse me. Where is the elevator?
请问电梯在哪里?
40、May I have the key for room 704.
请给我704房间的钥匙。
41、Check out, please.
我要退房。
42、I want to check out.
我要退房。
43、I'm checking out this morning.
我今天早上结账退房。
44、My plane leavesintheevening. Can I checkout later?
我要搭乘傍晚的飞机,可以晚一点退房吗?
45、Did you use the mini bar?
您使用过小冰箱吗?
46、I didn't use it.
我没有用。
47、How are you going to settle your account.
你打算如何付款?
48、And your method of payment?
你的付款方式是什么?
49、Could I have my bill?
我可以看一下账单吗?
50、What is this for?
这笔费用是什么?
51、I'd like to get my valuables.
我要领取我寄放的贵重物品。
52、Can you keep my baggage until 3 p. m. ?
你能帮我保管行李到3点吗?