《酒店入住酒店英语口语情景对话【优秀6篇】》
酒店英语实际上也是职业英语的一种,需要酒店工作人员掌握一定的酒店英语口语。为大家精心整理了酒店入住酒店英语口语情景对话【优秀6篇】,如果能帮助到您,小编的一切努力都是值得的。
酒店入住酒店英语口语情景对话 篇1
R:
Good afternoon.Welcome to the Yunshan Hotel.May i help you,sir?
下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗?
G:
Yes.I'd like to check in,please.
是的,我想登记入住。
R:
Certainly,sir.May i have your name,please?
好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名?
G:
Yes,it's Charlie White.
查理怀特
R:
Do you have a reservation with us,sir?
先生,有向我们预订吗?
G:
Yes,for tonight.
是的,今晚
R:
Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three you fill in the registration form,please?
请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗?
G:
Sure.
好的
R:
May i confirm your departure date?
我想确认你的离开日期
G:
Yes,i should be leaving on the 8th.
恩,我应该在8号离开
R:
How would you like to make payment?
请问你想怎么付款?
G:
By Visa Card.
Visa 卡
R:
May i take a print of the card,please?Thank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我能刷卡了吗?谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快。
酒店英语情景对话 篇2
B:I've locked myself out of the room.May I borrow a duplicate key?
A:Don't worry,Mr Bell.I'll open the door for you.
(She opens the door with a duplicate key.)
B:Thank you very much.Sometimes I'm quite absentminded.
A:It doesn't matter,Mr Bell.What else can I do for you?
B:Ah,I'm afraid there's something wrong with the TV.The picture is wobbly.
A: I'm sorry.May I have a look at it?
B:Here it is.
A:(Tries to fix it,but in vain)I'll send for an electrician from the maintenance department.We can have it re-paired.Please wait just a few minutes,Mr Bell.(She leaves the minutes later,there is a knock on the door.)
Electrician(E): May I come in?
B:(Opens the door) How do you do?
E:How do you do?The TV set is not working well.Is that right,Mr Bell?
B:No,it isn't.
E:Let me have a look.(Finishes the repairing and checks other electric facilities in the room) Mr Bell,everything is OK now.
B:What efficiency!Thanks a lot.
(Taking out some fee) This is for you.
E:Oh,no.We won't accept tips,but thank you,anyway.We wish you a nice stay with us,Mr Bell.
酒店英语情景对话 篇3
Hello,Mr.Konnor This is Reception.您好,Konnor先生吗?这里是前台接待处。
A taxi will be waiting to take you to the airport at 6:00 tomorrow morning.出租车将在明天早上6:00等着接您去机场。
Great.And how much will it be太好了,大约多少钱?
To the airport it should be about 60 yuan.去机场大约60元。
I’d like to check out.我想结账离店。
Have you settled bill您结账了吗?
No.I’d like to do that now.还没有,我想现在结账。
You can settle your bill at the Finance Department on the fourth floor.您可以在四楼的财务部结账。
Okay.I’ve paid my bill.好了,我已经结完帐了。
Hello.I’ve come to pay my bill.您好,我来结账。
Okay.Just a moment please.Let me get our copy。好的。请稍等,我拿一下我们的账单。
will that be cash or charge请问是付现金还是记账?
Charge.I’ll put it on my American Express.记账。请计入我的'运通卡。
May I take your order now, sir先生,现在可以帮您点菜了吗?
Yes, please. I’d like to start with the chicken soup.可以了。我想先来一份鸡汤。
What would you like for your main course主菜您想点什么?
Filet mignon, please.菲力牛排。
How would you like that done您要几分熟?
Medium rare. 四分熟的。
酒店英语情景对话 篇4
R: Good morning. Can I help you?
R:早上好。我能为您做些什么吗?
T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us? In the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.
T:早上好。我们订了两间房,名字是托尼o马歇尔和梅o亨特。
R: Umm, just a moment.
R:请稍等。
T: We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition.
T:我们是来参加"太阳、海洋和沙滩"会展的。
R: Well sir, I'm afraid you have nothing booked. All we have left are two small rooms at the front of the hotel. They will be a bit noisy I'm afraid, as there is a pub opposite.
R:抱歉,先生,你们没有预订过房间。我们现在还剩两个宾馆前面的小间。恐怕会有点吵,因为对面有个酒吧。
T: What? That's terrible! How did that happen? What do you want to do May? Should we find somewhere else?
T:什么?太糟糕了!怎么会这样呢?梅,你打算怎么办?我们去找其他宾馆吗?
M: Well, I suppose we have no choice, really. It's too late to find another hotel now. We'll just have to take them.
M:我觉得我们没有选择了。去找其他的宾馆太迟了。我们就住这两间吧。
R: Right, so that's all booked now. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance.
R :好的,那么就订这两间房了。你们需要提前签一下信用卡的单据。
T: OK. Oh no, I can't seem to find my card. And where's my wallet?
T:好的。哦,不,我找不到信用卡了。我钱包哪去了?
M: Did you leave it somewhere? In the taxi?
M:你把它丢在哪了吗?出租车上?
T: Oh no! I think I did, I left my wallet in the taxi. I put it on the seat when we got in. Oh what a disaster!
T:哦,我想是的,我把钱包忘在出租车上了。我们上车的时候我把它放在座位上了。太糟糕了!
R: Careful sir, your briefcase!
R:先生,小心,你的公文包!
T: Aaagh! All over the floor. All my papers!
T:啊!我的文件散了一地!
R: Not to worry sir. We'll soon get them together.
R:别担心,我们马上就能收好。
T: Sorry, May. What a mess, oh what a mess! I'll have to phone the taxi company to see if they found my wallet. Em, by the way, can you lend me some change for the phone?
T:对不起,梅。太乱套了,太乱套了!我得给出租车公司打电话,看他们能不能找到我的钱包。哦,对了,你能借我点钱打电话吗?
M: OK. Here you are.
M:好的,给你。
酒店入住酒店英语口语情景对话 篇5
Bell boy:
Good morning sir ,welcome to The ritz-carlton Shanghai!
早上好,欢迎来到上海丽思 卡尔顿酒店
Guest:
Good morning,How are you?
早上好,你好吗?
Bell boy:
Pretty good,How many pieces of luggage do you have?
非常好!请问您有几件行李呢?
Guest:
Just one behind in the taxi!
就是出租车后面的一件!
Bell boy:
Have you made a reservation ,sir?
请问您有预定吗?
Guest:
Absolutely!
没错!
Bell boy:
This way sir! I will show you to the reception.
这边请先生,我带您去前台办理入住!
酒店入住酒店英语口语情景对话 篇6
R:
Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May i help you?
下午好,先生夫人,需要我帮忙吗?
G:
Good afternoon,i'm Jack Wilson.My wife and i have just arrived.We'd like to have a room at your hotel for tonight.
下午好,我是杰克威尔逊。我和我的妻子刚刚抵达我们需要今晚在旅店住一晚
R:
Welcome to our hotel.Have you made any reservations?
欢迎来到我们旅馆,你有预约吗?
G:
I'm afraid you arrange a twin-bed room with a bath for us?
恐怕没有。你能安排一个可以洗澡的双人床房间吗?
R:
Wait a moment,please...Oh,Room 1111 is available,which commands a good view of Huangpu River.
请等一下。哦,可以用1111室,它临黄浦江的景色
G:
Great,l'll take it.How much do you charge?
太好了,我定了,多少钱?
R:
RMB 720 Yuan
720元
G:
OK
好的
R:
Please show me your passports and fill in this registration form.
请让我看看你的护照,并填写登记表。
G:
I'll take care of it.
我会搞定的。
R:
Thank you.Would you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit?
谢谢您。需要付1500元。
G:
Here you are
给你
R:
Thanks.This is the receipt,key and the room card to Room 1111.The bellman will show you up with your baggage.I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.
谢谢您。这是收据,这是1111房间的钥匙和房卡。侍者将带您和您的行李去你的房间。我希望您能在这里过得愉快。
G:
That's very kind of you.
谢谢。